Panasonic’s OLED televisions are both tuned and used by Hollywood experts as part of the post-production picture sign-off process. So they are a great choice for home entertainment and sport.
The GZ2000 series, available at Smythe & Barrie, offers unrivalled picture performance, delivering movies and TV programmes just as the directors’ intended. It made a world-first on launch in supporting all HDR formats. Along with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, the GZ2000 supports HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) – the HDR format of choice for broadcast media such as the BBC and Freeview Play.
It’s quick and easy to find content via the ‘my Home Screen 4.0’ and it works with Google Assistant and Alexa.
Specially tailored viewing modes make it great for sport and super-response for gamers, whilst the Dolby Atmos Sound provides cinematic, three-dimensional sound placement.
65″ OLED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- New custom Professional Edition OLED panel tuned in Hollywood
- New HCX Pro Intelligent processor for unrivalled detail & accuracy
- World’s first TV to support HDR10+, Dolby Vision & HLG photo format
- World’s first TV with built-in upward-firing speakers capable of delivering Dolby Atmos
- Speakers tuned by Technics with JENO Engine technology
- THX Certified 4K Ultra High Definition display
- Freeview HD with Freeview Play
- ‘my Home Screen 4.0’ intuitive screen platform
- Works with Google Assistant & Alexa devices