Bosch 60cm Tall Fridge
2 Year Warranty at Smythe & Barrie
The refrigerator with A++ rating and VitaFresh Box: cools very efficiently – thanks to the cooling compartment, your fruits and vegetables stay fresh longer.
- VitaFresh Box: fruits and vegetables stay fresh longer, thanks to humidity control.
- LED Light: illuminates the refrigerator evenly without glare, for the life of the appliance.
- Chrome BottleRack: perfect support for bottles – upscale and elegant.
- EasyAccess Shelf: retractable glass shelf for convenient loading and unloading and a perfect view.
- Perfect Fit: The appliance can be positioned right next to side walls and furniture – flexible installation possible
Performance and Consumption
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D
- Total net capacity: 346 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 39
- White door and white side panels
- High-door design, Cambered door
- Vertical door handle
- Left hinged, door reversible
- LED electronic control
Food freshness system
- Active Cooling – quick and even temperature distribution on all shelf levels (interior fridge fan)
- AirFresh filter – reduces strong odours
Key features – Fridge section
- 1 VitaFresh drawer with humidity control – Fruits and vegetables retain vitamins and stay fresh for longer
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- SuperCool function with automatic deactivation
- 7 removable safety glass shelves of which 5 are easy pull out
- Door shelves in fridge door: 2 large and 2 small.
- 1 dairy compartment in door
- Metal bottle rack
- Automatic defrost fridge
Dimension and installation
- Height adjustable front feet
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Dimensions: 186 cm H x 60 cm W x 65 cm D
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.