This season claim a Grocery Card upto £100 on selected Neff appliances
NEFF Grocery Card Promotion – ‘Up to £100 Neff Prepaid Grocery Card’ 19.09.2018-13.11.2018 Terms & Conditions
The Neff Grocery Card Promotion (“The Promotion”) is the offer of a prepaid Grocery Gift Card to the value of up to £100 when they purchase a qualifying Neff appliance through a participating retailer.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates, agents or participating retailers involved in this promotion, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. How to participate: Entrants must purchase a qualifying NEFF Appliance within a participating retailer between 19.09.2018-13.11.2018 (“the Promotional Period”). Participating retailers will have the official literature and advertising materials from the Promoter.
3. Qualifying Models / Reward Values: The following Neff appliances are included within this promotion:
Built in cooling
Reward values are not transferable. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products and all appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis i.e. non consumer purchases are excluded from the Promotion.
4. How to claim:
Each qualifying customer will be eligible to receive a NEFF Prepaid Grocery Card (“the Offer”), loaded with their qualifying reward value. Participating customers must register their claim before the Promotion cut-off date (13.12.2018) at www.neff-home.com/uk/grocerycard2018 by providing details of their purchase including ENR (model) and FD numbers and their full purchase receipt showing the date of sale and the model number purchased. Please note that you can also claim by post by picking up a claim form from the participating retailer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any registrations or final claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Promoter by midnight 30.11.2017. Claim online via www.neff.co.uk/grocerycard2018 and follow on screen instructions, post your claim form to NEFF Promotions, The Marketing Lounge Partnership, 6 Home Farm, Chester Road,
Mere, Knutsford, WA16 0PX. A copy of original purchase receipts must be sent with all claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the helpline 01565 656 732 for assistance between 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, however cannot submit a claim by telephone. (Call charges may vary and we may record and monitor calls). Claims are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which they believe are fraudulent or invalid. Claimants should allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of the grocery card from the date of the Promoter’s confirmation of claim approval. Customers claiming online must redeem the entire Offer at the time of selecting their card of choice. Any remaining funds will be forfeited. Only physical cards can be claimed. Once customers have received their NEFF Prepaid Grocery Card, to check balance or transaction history, customers must visit the grocer’s customer services using the details provided on the reverse of the card or within the digital email. Your cards may have been dispatched unloaded, to arrive loaded with value. Please check your card balance before use at www.balancecheckers.com or at the card retailer.
5. Only one prepaid grocery card per eligible NEFF Appliance purchased. The Offer is not transferrable.
6. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
reside outside of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man; have not purchased a qualifying Appliance from a participating retailer during the Promotion Period; have not completed the official online application form correctly; have not registered their claim by the Promotion cut-off date (13.12.2018); have not submitted your claim including, Proof of Purchase and ENR & FD number by 13.12.2018; have not uploaded a legible original full purchase receipt showing the model number and date of purchase; have not submitted a valid ENR & FD number on application form; have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
7. The Offer has no cash value or alternative.
8. Redeeming the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. When using the NEFF Prepaid Grocery card at UK Retailers, you simply need to present it at the point of purchase and the balance will be deducted from the card. Each retailer’s card carries its own terms and conditions, and these can be found on the relevant retailer website with a summary on the Neff claim form or NEFF website.
10. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors will, permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to NEFF Promotions, The Marketing Lounge Partnership, 6 Home Farm, Chester Road, Mere, Knutsford, WA16 0PX. If for any reason you encounter a problem please call 01565 656 608 for assistance. Calls from a landline are charged at a national rate. Calls from mobiles are charged at your carrier’s rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
14. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding. 15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: NEFF, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, and whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.