Bosch Home & Away Cooling Promotion
Bosch ‘Home or Away’ Cooling Promotion Terms & Conditions 23rd May – 3rd July 2018
1. The Bosch ‘Home or Away’ Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of a choice of gift of a £70 to spend at Majestic Wine, or a one night hotel stay for 2 people or a spa experience for 2 people (the Gift) in respect of purchases of selected Bosch cooling appliances. Purchases must be made between 23.05.18 and 03.07.018 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before Midnight on 03.08.18.
2. No other offers can be claimed in conjunction with the Bosch ‘Home or Away’ Promotion.
3. This is a consumer only promotion and full details of the Cashback breakdown are available at www.bosch-home.co.uk/homeoraway2018
4. The Promotion only applies to purchases of the following Bosch cooling appliances:
5. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products and all appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis (i.e. non consumer purchases) are excluded from the Promotion.
6. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only.
7. Promotion excludes employees and close family members of retailers.
8. The Promotion, which starts on 23rd May 2018 and ends on 3rd July 2018, only applies to purchases made on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before Midnight on 3rd August 2018 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
9. The Promotion is offered via participating retailers only and only participating retailers will have the official advertising literature.
10. How to Claim
a. In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including full FD number, ENR number and full address), which is available on www.bosch-home.co.uk/homeoraway2018 or collect a claim form from participating retailers, and submit this by post to Bosch ‘Home or Away’ Promotion, The Stables, 6 Home Farm, Chester Road, Mere, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0PX. b. A copy of original purchase receipts must be sent with all claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the helpline 01565 656 714 for assistance between 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, however cannot submit a claim by telephone. (Calls are charged at local rate, please check with your telephone provider for exact call charges and we may record and monitor calls). c. Claimants must select which gift they would like to claim as part of the online claim process or by ticking the relevant field on the postal claim form. For terms and conditions relating to the £70 spend at Majestic Wine please visit www.boschtreats.co.uk/4/terms-conditions For the hotel stay please visit www.boschtreats.co.uk/hotels/terms and for the spa experience please visit www.boschtreats.co.uk/spa/terms
11. Claims are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which they believe are fraudulent or invalid.
13. Claimants should allow up to 7 working days for delivery of the gift from the date of the Promoter’s confirmation of claim approval.
14. All claim forms and copy purchase order receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants.
15. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their Bosch appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon return of the ‘Gift’.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the terms of this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. In the unlikely event of the Gift being unavailable, then the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for a Gift of equal or greater value.
19. All correspondence should be sent to Bosch Home or Away Promotion, The Stables, 6 Home Farm, Chester Road, Mere, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0PX.
21. The Promoter/Data Controller is Bosch, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no.01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.